|Life||Born: October 19th, 1975 in Nevada |
|Relations||Haliegh Kelly Myorgan (Student) |
Sally Firmbottom (Student)
Principal Michael Andrew (Co-Worker/Possible Love Interest)
Janet Trebeaux (Friend)
|First Appearance||"First Day of School"|
|Gallery||Abigail Nippu Gallery|
Early Life Edit
Abigail Nippu's childhood is mostly unknown, though it is known that she lived in Nevada. During her early twenties, she worked at a number of different casinos in order to earn money for college. After making enough, she went to a university in order to become a full-fledged teacher.
For a short while, she was employed at Cutie Kisses Day Care, where she met Haliegh Kelly Myorgan and Sally Firmbottom, along with several other children. Haliegh formed such an attachment to Ms. Nippu that when it came time for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school, Abigail would transfer to another school and teach there.
Seashell Elementary Edit
"First Day of School" Edit
Abigail Nippu was employed at Seashell Elementary for two years until her boss determined that if she wanted to sustain her occupation, she would have to transfer to Black Bear School, located in Crosstown, California. Since she could not afford to loser he job, she was forced to accept the move, which would require her to leave town and leave Haliegh Kelly Myorgan and Sally Firmbottom behind.
Haliegh and Sally were devastated since it was so far away from their apartments in Pussleville. Because of the intensity of the situation for them, both Haliegh and the Firmbottoms moved to Crosstown so that they could be with their favorite teacher.
Black Bear School Edit
Ms. Nippu remained at the school for several years, as it was both an elementary and middle school in one.
"Trick or Trap!" Edit
- Main article: Trick or Trap!
Abigail Nippu was invited to Haliegh's Halloween party. There, she partied all night long to the theme from Shaun of the Dead until Annie Mulsworth kicked her out.
Personality and Traits Edit
Though she does not have a multiple personality disorder, Abigail Nippu has two sides to her existence, one of which she keeps mostly secret. On her exposed side, she is kind, compassionate, and very interested in helping children succeed in whatever they are doing.
On the other, however, she is avidly involved in rabbit hunting, and she owns a gun she named "Old Trusty" that she takes on her hunting trips. Her best friend, Janet Trebeaux, would often hunt together. Abigail is most known for her bright red hair and smooth voice. She has said that if she didn't become a teacher, she would have become a doctor, nurse, or veterinarian.
Haliegh Kelly Myorgan Edit
- Main article: Haliegh Kelly Myorgan
Abigail Nippu has an immensely strong bond with Haliegh, almost serving as a mother figure for the abandoned child. Over the course of Haliegh's school life, Ms. Nippu has been all she has ever known.
- Main article: Sally Firmbottom
The bond between Sally and Ms. Nippu isn't nearly as deep as Haliegh's, but it is still strong nevertheless. It is more likely that Sally moved for Haliegh's sake and not Ms. Nippu's.
Principal Michael Andrew Edit
- Main article: Principal Michael Andrew
It is rumored that Principal Michael Andrew and Abigail Nippu are in some sort of romantic relationship, though it has never been confirmed.
Janet Trebeaux Edit
- Main article: Janet Trebeaux
Abigail Nippu's best friend is fellow rabbit hunter Janet Treabeaux. The two often go on hunting expeditions or visit sport hunting expositions and conventions. Haliegh remains unaware of Ms. Nippu's tendency to kill rabbits.
- Abigail Nippu often refers to Haliegh as "her clever one" and "her special student".
- Her favorite outfit combination is a pair of high-hitched pants and a long-sleeve shirt.
- On her days off from school, she goes on rabbit hunting expeditions with her friend Janet.
- Because of her passion for the sport, she possesses a video game entitled Extreme Rabbit Hunting.
- Unbeknownst to Mandalorian1428 at the time of Abigail Nippu's creation, "Nippu" means "bunch" in Finnish.
- There is usually an image on the back of Ms. Nippu's shirts.
- One such shirt had a face with the caption "just as good from the back".
- In many scenarios, Abigail Nippu messes up sayings.
- When she announces she is moving onto another school, she says that it is "time to move onto redder pastures".
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "First Day of School (Beta Version)" (Non-canonical role)
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "First Day of School" (First appearance)
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "Making My Clever Selection"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "The Fight"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "Haliegh Meets the Enemy"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "N.O. Waye Strikes Back"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "My Clever One"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "Smoke Rising"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "Seeing Pink"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "Big Dreams"
- Ol' Bum-Bum Season One - "I Am Silly"
- Ol' Bum-Bum: Haliegh Goes to Big Berry Amusement Park
- Ol' Bum-Bum: Haliegh Kelly Goes to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Ol' Bum-Bum: The New Wedger
- Ol' Bum-Bum: - "Dependent on Independence" (Non-Speaking Role)