| This article needs an image. |
You can help by adding one.
|BEWARE OF WAFFLE HASH!|
|Title||BEWARE OF WAFFLE HASH!|
|Air Date||March 7th, 2012|
|Music||"Clear as Day" (Scotty McCreery)|
|Previous Episode||"- FATE OF ALL PLANETS!"|
"BEWARE OF WAFFLE HASH" is the third episode of the Waffle and a Cheez Nut series.
Official Description Edit
"All hail the power of the primitive lunch jugger, yes? I knew you were going to just have to try that weird lightbulb your Aunt Hycyinthia gave to you for your twentieth birthday because you had a natural phobia about lightbulbs ever since you had that nightmare about lamps. Anyways, I do think many people can relate to that story even though I don't. Whatever. DO NOT STACK LAPTOPS!
- Excludes the fate of the parallel universe with the guy named Allfigoajgoa JFifh afj FHugha...he killed Alfred and his infamous foot...and that doesn't go well with people that side with Team Waffle. NO WAY.'
- This does not inclue Htrae (did you even watch the last video? sheesh)" - Official Description
- The show featured "Clear as Day" by Scotty McCreery.
- Although entitled "BEWARE OF WAFFLE HASH!", the show also warns the viewer of Waffle Hash Browns.
- Regis Philbin (Team Cheez)
- Rhoda Penmark (Team Cheez)
- Dogma (Team Cheez
- Galen Marek (Team Cheez)
- Kevin R. McNally (Team Cheez)
- Bethany Hamilton (Team Waffle)
- Puss in Boots (Team Waffle)
- Bela Lugosi (Team Waffle)
- Cathy (Team Nut)
- Ivy Walker (Team Nut)
- Captain Rex (Team Nut)
- Breeder's Cup Jockey (Unknown)
- Waffle Hash
- Waffle Hash Browns
Waffle and a Cheez Nut Episodes