|Life||Born: January 2nd, 1996 |
|Relations||Matt Brillar (Friend) |
Peter Connoly (Friend)
|First Appearance||"Skateboarding Accident"|
|Gallery||Dave Jackson Gallery|
Early Life Edit
David Jackson, who started going by "Dave" when he was six, met Matt Brillar during 1st grade. They took up skateboarding and being tough after they had a rough time with a bully. Not much is known about his early life.
"Skateboarding Accident" Edit
- Main article: Skateboarding Accident
While skateboarding in summer of 2011, Dave was injured in an accident that left him with a broken left arm and a "snapped" right leg. His best friend, Matt Brillar, was also in the accident, but was involved in a significantly lesser ordeal that ended up with him vomiting after hitting his head on the ground. The accident was started by them skating out of control and unintentionally hitting parked cars. Dave recovered within a month, and Matt was better in a week.
Personality and Traits Edit
It seems that Dave has a clear dislike for just about everything that wasn't his own decision, like his high school and the teachers. He also hates being called David, and prefers "Dave", as it is the version of the name that he chose. In all, Dave is a bit of a show off, often skateboarding around people trying to impress them.
- Dave's voice is significantly deeper than Matt's.
- His hobbies include skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding.
- Dave seems to have anger issues, as he gets mad and raises his voice in a lot of episodes.
- He's against school and teachers.
- He's got a tattoo of a lightning bolt.
- Matt and Dave Season One - "Teacher Issues
- Matt and Dave Season One - "Bio
- Matt and Dave Season One - "Complaints
- Matt and Dave - Matt's Journal
- Matt and Dave Season Two - "Video Game Issues"
- Matt and Dave Season Two - "10th Grade Graduation"
- Matt and Dave Season Two - "Lettuce Hater"
Matt and Dave Characters